Saturday, April 2, 2011

Yesterday Was Friday

My day off was a busy day. Started it by going to The Amazing Playground in Timog. Forgot to take a picture because I was so psyched in choosing the fabric for my varsity jacket. So excited for the outcome. Will be done in 2 weeks.


Also went to SM Megamall to help my friend KC look for a phone.



While waiting for them, I dropped by Forever 21 to see if the summer pieces that I wanted are already available. Too bad they’re not. This bag caught my attention. Will be back for this.



I really like this denim jacket. It just has some fitting issues. Plus I’m really saving for the summer collection.



First time to see KOF XIII in the flesh. It is one of my favorite fighting games.



Had lunch at Secret Recipe.



I like the cake slice shot. The upside-down heart looks like there is some evacuation going on.



Thanks KC for this picture. Can’t wait for our photoshoot.




KC decided to get the iPhone4. Here’s the unboxing shot.



Coffee break at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.



KC showing off her new phone.


^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment