Saturday, August 6, 2011

Eastwood Bazaar

Was about to go to MOA to see my high school friends after my salon appointment but they bailed on me (mga indian). Went to Eastwood instead to have lunch. Finally got to visit the Eastwood Bazaar. Some friends told me that there are cool bracelets there. Bought a few. I want more but I should be sticking to my budget. Haha. If only credit card was allowed to be used there.








Also went to Happy Lemon after and tried the Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese with an additional layer of rock salt and cheese. IT WAS HEAVEN!!!!! I love all the milk tea shops but I can say that the Cocoa with Double Rock Salt and Cheese is the best drink I had. Can’t wait for Happy Lemon to open their branch on Trinoma so that I can become “Happy Everyday.”


No comments:

Post a Comment