Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Dash of Color

Was invited to do a food review of a restaurant in Tomas Morato and this is what I wore. Muted tones was my style because I am afraid that wearing too much color will show the not so slim parts of me. That's about to change now. The first time I saw this tri-colored raglan shirt at Basic House, I didn't hesitate to get it. It gives this young happy vibe that gives an illusion that I am stressed. Planning to experiment on different shades that will suit me. And Basic House's chinos are perfect fit to me. No need for alterations. I now have a new favorite brand.

Raglan Shirt - Basic House
Chinos - Basic House
Sneakers - Topman

 And I am into reading books now so I'll also post what I read alongside with my looks. I started this hobby when the year started. Bought 28 books since and counting. The one I'm reading right now is The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken and its about the life of teenage misfits running away from the government. It's like the modern day X-Men.


No comments:

Post a Comment