Monday, April 8, 2013

The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices

I have never been fond of reading books. Never liked Harry Potter and Twilight, even the movies. One day I got a copy of The Perks of Being a Wallflower and then the ball started rolling. Next thing happening is that I am already buying books and right now I have 35 and counting. All that I can say is that books can do amazing things. They can give you the best feeling. They were my company when I was healing from my surgery and when there are times that I am really depressed. Sometimes I think they are my true friends. Haha. You can't see me walking around without holding a book. I've already featured one book that I've read here.

So one series that I can say is my favorite is The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. I won't drop any names and scenes here to avoid spoilers. Will make this one short. If you want a plot that is full of action, mystery, and romance without being cheesy (Ehem Bella and Edward), please give this set of books a chance.

The Mortal Instruments series
The Infernal Devices series

Plus, the first book of The Mortal Instruments which is City of Bones will have a movie adaptation this coming August 23 which is a day before my birthday. How amazeballs can that be. The trailer is so cool I want a time machine and go to the future and watch it. Argh. Haha. Yes, that's what books have made me. 


City of Bones Official Trailer #1

City of Bones Official Trailer #2


Wish I could do book reviews but I think I don't have the right yet to do it. Maybe next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment