Monday, August 19, 2013

New Hobby

Had a sudden interest in playing the guitar that one day, I just immediately bought one. Impulsiveness to the maximum level. I don't know what went inside my mind but all I know is I like to sing and I'm tired of singing without the music and alas comes the guitar. I'm a very big fan of Cassadee Pope that's why I named my guitar after her. I can say that I'm doing this now because of her. Yiiii. First song to learn in the guitar - Wasting All These Tears. I'm not done fully though. Hindi naman masama mangarap but one day I might become the next YouTube sensation. Haha. Excited to learn more songs. Maybe I'll be posting my covers here soon.

PS: This may not be the best time to talk about this kasi baka lalo lumakas yung bagyo.



No comments:

Post a Comment