Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Garage Magazine Young Talents Party

It was my first time to attend an event like this. Got to meet new friends and of course David Guison. Hope I’ll do this again in the future.






Super lucky invite winners - Anton, Me, Kenji, and Paolo.



My look. Jacket (Uniqlo), Shirt (Armani Exchange), Pants (Topman), Bag (Girbaud), Shoes (Toms).


Thanks David Guison and Paolo for the pics.



^_^




davidguison:



Went to Garage Magazine’s Young Talents Party at Opus Bar at Resorts World last Monday and was presented to the crowd together with several up and coming talents of this generation who are making waves in different fields; BJ Pascual (photographer), Pauline Prieto (model), Sassa Jimenez (fashion designer), Andre Enrique (host/model), JM de Guzman (actor), Joey Osmena (disc jockey), Raymond Ang (writer) & Chesca Nolasco (interior consultant). Plus the cover boys Steven Silva & AJ Perez (actors). So honored to be part of this year’s roster of young achievers but so embarrassing I walked the wrong side of the runway/stage when I was introduced haha! There was also a fashion show by Topman and free flowing drinks the whole night!
























































What I wore: navy blue blazer (Topman), olive pants (Topman), necklace (Topman), sando (Walker), shoes (Vagabond), watch (Guess). So addicted to anything in hues of navy blue & army green! Drinks just kept on coming haha I suffered in my 8am-6pm class the day after! 


Credits to Paul, Paolo & Anton (I met them at the party) for the additional pictures! Thank you Garage Magazine, Ralph Lauren & Topman for the gifts! Fun night!


No comments:

Post a Comment