Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My First Custom Boots

Been researching for boots that I can wear everyday for quite some time now and just found out that those available on malls are not of my type or else are so expensive. Then I stumbled on this store on Sulit that creates customized shoes, boots, jackets, etc. Also read that they also make shoes for some PBA players and fashion shows. Attacked by my “Impulsive Buying Disease”, I called them up and told them I want boots right now. Haha. So I went to their place near UST and there I met Mr. Ike. He is so soft spoken that is why we got along so fast. He showed me a lot of boots designs and from there he drew the ideas that we talked about. I was actually amazed seeing him draw the boots. Wish I could draw also so that I can make my own designs.



Wanted the buckles on this boots.



First prototype :)



Final design! This boots will add 4 inches to my height (lol). Can’t wait for the outcome. Will promote the store if the boots will come out good.


^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment