Saturday, April 28, 2012

Beautiful Days

One of the photographers I've been looking up to and been wanting to meet since forever is Adrian Gonzales. I am a follower of his photoblog since last year. His portfolio includes a lot of models who are at their peak right now like Danica Magpantay, Robbie Becroft, Vicky Herrera, Brent Chua, Sarah Meier, Jessica Yang, and the list goes on. Some of his works were also published in Vogue Italia.

Jessica Yang
Sarah Meier
Danica Magpantay
Brent Chua
Robbie Becroft
Vicky Herrera

Guess what, Christian, one of our new hires in the company is a close friend of Adrian. And because of that, we are friends now too. Small world right? I've been learning a lot of things from him especially in photography and the world of fashion. Being a subject of his shoot would be a privilege. Right now we are brainstorming for concepts for my photoshoot and to tell you guys, I'm very pressured and excited at the same time.

Photos below are Adrian's newest work that is featured in the latest issue of Stache Magazine. This set shows Keita Lee who is bringing waves in Lookbook. He looks like a member of Super Junior. This was also the inspiration of my last outfit post.


1 comment:

  1. Brent Chua! The Asian Male Supermodel is my IDOL! GALING!

    ReplyDelete