Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Brighter Than The Sun

I'm back! Been super busy this past couple of days. Having a lot of me time. Reflecting, planning my life, just thinking a lot. Will not go into detail but right now, I'm having issues with some people around me. Because of them, I'm also questioning the trust of close friends. Are they really friends? Asking myself who should I really trust. Argh. Never imagined that a simple incident can make you so paranoid. Anyway, I know this will be fixed sometime and everything will be OK again. The sun will rise and it will be alright. *cheesy. Stuff like this will make us stronger. Back to work!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice pics Basti! And you're so lean. I liked the clothes and the shoes. Even the candid shot where you are all smiles. Cool! One thing I didn't like though was your hair color. Maybe I am just not a fan of that color, whatever it may be. But overall, thumbs up! :)

    ReplyDelete