Sunday, December 23, 2012

Baby Its Cold Outside

A few hours more and its gonna be Christmas already. What are you up to guys? For us, we'll just celebrate with a simple noche buena. Christmas for me is the best time to say I love you to everyone because it doesn't look or sound awkward. Moving on, here's what I wore to my recent trip at Seoul. It was my first time to see snow that's why this trip is very special to me *sobs. Haha. Didn't expect that the weather there will be super cold. It was a freezing -18 degress Celcius and all the jackets that I have with me don't work. So I bought a thermal jacket which I used for the whole 5 days that I was there. Will show you my whole trip on a different post. Again, Merry Christmas guys!


Thermal Jacket - H&M
Sweater - Topman
Thermal gloves and socks - Uniqlo
Skinny pants - Topman
Boots - Dr. Martens

Wearing earmuffs is a must. You'll feel a little fluffy too :)
Fighting!
Boots - Hawkins
Earmuffs - Some thrift shop in Myeongdong

What I wore inside my thermal jacket. You can't walk in the streets just wearing these. It's really cold.
Cardigan - Oxygen
Sweater - Uniqlo
Scarf - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment