Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thank You 2012

2012 for me has been good. It didn't become my year which I predicted last year but I had gain a lot of friends and experiences that I will bring with me always. Bonds with me and my family got stronger. Had more time to hangout with friends. Got to places I've never thought I'll never go to. Had my first shoot with a legit photographer. Spent one year at my company and got attached to the people there. Had a four-month stint with an online job that gives me 3x my office salary. Experienced snow for the first time in South Korea. And of course obtaining my long time dream (which is a secret for now). These are only some of the highlights of my 2012 that I am really thankful for. My goals for next year - be more active in my blog and I'll be more agressive in searching for my soulmate. Haha. Happy new year guys and lets welcome 2013 with a smile :)

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities." - The Fault In Our Stars

 

No comments:

Post a Comment