Wednesday, May 1, 2013

05x01x2013

First of all, happy labor day to all of us hardworking people. Will be spending 5 days here in Cambodia. Would recommend this place if you guys love to know about culture and go to temples and to walk and walk and walk. Not me. Haha. Plus, if you think its super hot in Manila, you are very wrong. I'm sweating buckets here. Good thing I opted to bring comfy clothes. Bad thing is you cannot be admitted to some temples if you wear shorts that is not below the knees and sleeveless tops. Very tired right now. I NEED A MASSAGE!

Polo shirt - Topman
Long shorts - Topman
Sunnies - Marc Jacobs
Slippers - Oxygen
Bracelets - Thrifted

Bracelets given to me as gifts :)

Not a fan of polo shirts but this printed one from Topman made me give it a chance.



Photos by KC Canlas

No comments:

Post a Comment