Thursday, May 2, 2013

05x02x2013

Its my mom's birthday today. Happy birthday mama! Today we woke up at around 3am to prepare to see the sunrise. Then its a full day of walking at temples. SO FUN! Went to the famous Pub Street at night for dinner. Will be solo flight tomorrow because my friends will go to the capital and I will be left behind. Reflection day. Where to go?

Shirt - Topman
Shorts - Topman
Hat - Topman
Sunnies - Thrifted
Slippers - Oxygen
Bracelets - Penshoppe and thrifted

Too lazy to walk so I just wait at the temple entrance reading a book.

Colored bracelets from Penshoppe. Bhudda beads from night market.

Reading Wonder by R.J. Palacio. Ordered this book from The Book Depository which I will talk about on a separate post. This one is about a boy with facial deformities who still manages to live life despite of everything not so good coming his way. Gonna get inspiration from this.

Photos by KC Canlas

No comments:

Post a Comment