Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Boots N' Bones

Got some of what I’m wearing from the recently concluded Bloggers United. I also call this look the “David Guison x Paul Jatayna” look because I got the boots from David and the bone necklace from Paul.


I want to give credit to my friend KC here. She is the only one who says yes to me whenever I DEMAND a shoot because no one really wants to take pictures of me. She is a travel and food blogger by the way. Maybe I look like food to her. She even calls me Bastilicious. Thank you for supporting my “becoming a full-fledged model” dream :) 


Please hype this on Lookbook.nu here.







Shirt (Topman), Skinny Jeans (Topman), Crossbone Necklace (OS), Boots (Andre Chang x F&H), Scorpion Connector Ring (Thrifted)


Photography: KC Canlas


Frustrated Model: Jojit Sebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment