Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Topman/Topshop Re-Opening

Topman and Topshop have just re-opened its Robinsons Galleria branch. My friend Mutya and I were there to witness the event and of course, to shop. Failed to make it to the first 50 to line up to get 50% off on all items. So many people there including Divine Lee, Iza Calzado, Rey Ilagan, BJ Pascual, Pauline Prieto, China Cojuanco, Georgina Wilson, Borgy Manotoc, Isabelle Daza, David Guison, Phoemela Barranda, Paul Jatayna, Lexi Gancayco, and many more. So shy to approach anyone of them. Also met my blogger friend Randz Manucom. Saw a lot of great pieces that I want to have in my closet. Hope I get invited again on their next VIP sale.











Super long line in the fitting room.



Super long queue also on the cashier. David and Bianca were just in front of me.





After shopping, we got ourselves some milk tea at Chatime because of my food blogger friend KC’s good review on it and she was right!


 


Since I’m getting slimmer already, I rewarded myself with 2 pairs of skinny jeans. But I still have the biggest thighs in the world. Haha.



Thanks Topman and Garage Magazine for the freebies!



Sweater and Jeans (all from Topman), Shoes (Nike), Bag (Forever 21)


Next stop: Bloggers United! My leave got approved already. Yey!


^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment