Sunday, May 15, 2011

Penshoppe @ Philippine Fashion Week

Last day of Fashion Week and I am lucky to watch the Penshoppe Show. So privileged to sit at 2nd row where I saw lot of big people in the fashion industry. I also met new friends. Really enjoyed watching this kind of shows. Happy to be part of this year’s fashion week. As what my blog description says, I will do everything to be part of this world.


 




Can’t believe I seated here. Is this an acknowledgement?



Thanks Vergil and Lawr’yeng for the invite. It was nice meeting bloggers like both of you. Till next time :)



PinoyExchange Fashion Correspondent Paolo Crodua. Hope you enjoyed your short stint. I know you’ll make it big someday. Let’s see each other again soon!



Paul Jatayna. He told me to checkout his bone accessories. Will definitely do :)



My tumblr idol David Guison. See you on Bloggers United. I will buy your jackets! Can you please also follow me here :)





















Liking this model’s hair color. Might do this the next time.







Solenn you’re so pretty my heart stopped for about 4 seconds when I saw you.



^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment