Sunday, October 2, 2011

Left My Seoul in Korea: Departure & Arrival, Teddy Bear Museum, and Namsan Tower

I’m back! So I’m gonna post separate entries on what we did in Seoul. Seriously, I love the place. I wanna live there. Wish that I will be a Korean in my next life.




The trippers!



GPOY! Haha.




We stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights. Its in Myeong-dong.


First stop was the Teddy Bear Museum and Namsan Tower. They’re just a couple of blocks away from our inn.



So stupid to wear shorts. It was so cold there. The wind there has a minty feel which I love.



Saw this traditional guardsman on our way to the tower.



The gals.



Me with Kuya Rico. The bear I’m carrying was so heavy.


I know my friends enjoyed in the museum but I didn’t. Dunno why even if the teddy bears there were so cute. Maybe I don’t find them that entertaining.



Goofing around.








Mr. Bean’s teddy.



This one is scary but I find it cool.



The B-bears. Remembered the Garage Party here.



SWEET!


Then we went up to the tower to see city in a different view.



Was laughing at KC because she can’t reach the telescope.



She got a teddy bear though.


There’s a spot in the tower where you can write anything.




Look at what I wrote. Shameless plugging. Haha.



Its just half of day 1 and I’m so tired already. More entries to come.


*Thanks to Kuya Rico, Gail, KC, and Lester for the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment