Tuesday, October 25, 2011

PFW S/S 2012: Guess

So this is the first show I get to watch this fashion week. Thanks again to Connect Agency for the invites. Went alone because KC was sick. Get well soon KC! Going alone for me means zero confidence. Haha. Anyway, this is Guess’ first time to grace fashion week. Can’t really say much about the collection except for it was pretty plain. I was just happy to see a lot of bloggers around but I’d be happier if I get the chance to talk to them.


Sorry for the quality of the photos. Really now considering buying a DSLR.




Guess Philippines Vice President Anthony Courchet



I see Sanja everywhere but this time, she’s spinning.








I think that sweater would look good on me.
















Caught in action some of the people I follow in the blogosphere - Vergil Chua, Jonver David, and Gerard Perez. I also saw cebuano photographer Ryann Reyes and designer Nicky Roa.





People close to me said that I look like Jay-R when I was on my teenage years because I was skinny and sporting the skinhead look. That was so then.



Maxene Magalona closing the show.






Next show - Oxygen! See you on Friday ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment