Friday, October 28, 2011

PFW S/S 2012: Oxygen

Let’s get straight to the point. Oxygen’s show last night was the best I’ve seen. The set, the clothes, and the styling was perfect. I like almost all of the pieces. Will definitely get a lot from this line when it comes out. I like their slippers! Did’t get a good snap though cause you know my camera can’t take moving shots. Good thing I chose to watch this show instead attending a halloween party. I’m an Oxygen fan from now on.














Give me the bag please.



I bet many girls would like to have a piece of this.





This top is great but I know I couldn’t pull a look like this.






Stalker alert! Kryz Uy is so cccuuuuuuutttttteeeee!!!!








Oxygen’s brand manager Jeff Bascon



*Clap clap again.


Will be at the Ipanema and Vans shows later. WIsh I could go to the Penshoppe show but I have no invite. See you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment