Saturday, December 17, 2011

2012 All Set

How’s your Christmas shopping guys? Me, I have no more moolah. Haha. Anyways, my friend Sane got me the Moonleaf 2012 Planner. Was supposed to pay her but she said that its a gift. Yeeeyyy!!!! Promise I will try my best to write on this.
My favorite month ^_^
Discount coupons!
So visit the nearest Moonleaf Tea Shop and grab your 2012 planner for only Php300.00! They also have the black variant which is Php450.00
Bought this rubber lens hood at Hidalgo earlier to make my camera look a little expensive. Haha. Still studying shooting in manual settings and I’m having a hard time. Anyone willing to do a one-on-one basic photography session with me? I’ll treat you lunch. Teach me teach me how to bokeh. One week to go ‘till Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment