Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bloggers United 3

Attended the 3rd Bloggers United yesterday. I came in late that's why I only got a few items. Scored a shirt from Robbie and a jacket from Paul which are really good finds. This is the first time that I actually talked to some of the bloggers. Mustered a lot of courage to be able to interact with them. I'm improving!  Yey! Wish I had been there a little earlier but still I had a lot of fun. Congrats to the organizers!  

Robbie is the first guy I saw when I entered the venue. I consider him the fastest rising blogger right now. I got his Elite Manila shirt. I think I'll feel like a legit model when I wear it.
Melai Entuna hosting the program
Of all the bloggers I've met, Paul is the most friendly to me. Got a jacket from him which is a perfect fit. 
Shai Lagarde of Love Chic. Super cute in person. I'll add her to my crush list.
The other half of Love Chic, Seph Cham. I was afraid to color my hair blue but because of him, I might. I wish I could have taken a photo of them together.
Who doesn't know David Guison? He still recognizes me. Too bad he already sold most of his stuff. I was looking forward to buy bags and accessories from him.
Was finally able to talk to Gerd Perez in person. Nice guy and he has awesome illustrations on his blog. I told him that his eyes were closed when I took his photo but he said na maliit talaga eyes niya. Haha :)
Its Carlos Concepcion's first time to participate in the Bloggers United. He's one of the stylists that I'm idolizing. He said that my boots are f&*%ng cool.
My cyber crush Lissa Kahayon. She said she's haggard already but she's still looks pretty right?

2 comments: