Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mission Accomplished

My detox is done! Wuut! I reduced the 10-day lemonade diet to 8 and I still did the 3-day easing-out phase. I lost 4kgs in the process. Its like the last time but I feel more thinner now. And I'm seeing some ribs (wala na makain lol). Will try to not eat rice anymore to maintain my weight. Will also do more exercises to be more fit. Actually jogged earlier this morning.

Here's what I had during the easing out. Oh its only just the juice photos. I really like the broccoli juice. My officemates also like it. I also had the mushroom soup from KFC whenever I feel hungry but my favorite is the pumpkin soup from Little Asia. Also had grapes on my last day of easing-out.


Here are my before and after photos. They really don't show the significant weight loss. Promise pumayat talaga ako.


 I hope in this photo maniwala na talaga kayo.


No comments:

Post a Comment