Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blackberry Sightings

If you are a follower of my blog, you all know that I have switched to a Blackberry phone last three weeks ago. Until now I am still addicted exploring its capabilities. Of course my favorite feature is that you can tweet anytime and anywhere. BBM also!


Anyway, I saw a site wherein they post photos of celebrities using their BB phones. I sort of think that Blackberry is fashion in a way. From that I had an idea to do it also but I will feature bloggers. So guys please send your photos while you are using your BB phone to jojitsebastian@gmail.com. Also include the address of your blog. I’ll gladly post your pictures here.


Here are some celebrities seen with their BBs.



Brad Pitt



Christina Aguilera



Emma Watson



Jennifer Lopez



Justin Bieber. We have the same phone. LQL.



Katy Perry



Lady Gaga



Boom badoom boom boom badoom boom baby Nicki Minaj



Fall Out Boy’s Pete Wentz



Rachel McAdams



Rihanna



Orlando Bloom



Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. RRRRAAAAAWWWWRRRRRR.


And here are the first two featured BB bloggers:



Tumblr Superstar David Guison.




And the Tumblr Nobody. Haha.


Thanks for reading! Do send your pictures. PLEASE ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment