Sunday, July 24, 2011

Color Trouble

My hair regrowth is getting very long already and I hate it. Its my worst enemy. Planning to change color next next week but I still can’t decide on what color yet. I actually have two in mind. Please help me guys decide on this.



First choice is Rupert Grint’s hair color. I think this will look good on me and I’ve always wanted to become ginger-haired. My current hair color is darker than this one. You can check it here. FYI: Rupert and I have the same birthday. What’s the connection? Haha.



Second is this golden blonde-ish color. I was actually amazed when I saw this guy’s hair. Told myself I’ll consider this on my next hair color change. Still don’t know yet if this color will look OK on me.


So what do you guys think? Which is better? Do you have other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment