Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Monday Funday

My former officemates from Canon invited me to a dinner treat last Monday. Of course I came. Who wouldn’t want to go on a treat? Haha. It was my first time to go to Centris Station. Didn’t know that there is a place like that in Quezon Avenue. Its like a little version of Eastwood City. Had a lot of catching up and camwhoring. They told me that they miss me. Awwwwwwwwww.



Camera shy. LQL.




I always tend to do this pose when dining.




Blurry shot! I was sabotaged.


Then we had dessert at Tutti Frutti. We were the only people in the place that time that is why we had the freedom to mess around. Haha.






I love the taro and death by chocolate flavors of their frozen yogurt.




Thanks guys for the treat!



Advance Happy Birthday Gail!!!!!!



Was about to plank here. Haha. Stay tune for my separate post ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment